Saturday, April 28, 2012

CRGR: Silent Hill Downpour

CRGR: Silent Hill Downpour

I know it's been a long wait but here it is: my thoughts on Silent Hill Downpour! And I realize now that I look like I'm dressing up as Alan Wake in that jacket and scarf; so I guess you get a double horror game whammy with this video. I hope you enjoy the video, please feel free to leave your opinions in the comment section below and don't forget to ask as many Q's as you like for my 5K video :) Side note - The songs playing in this video are from the Official Silent Hill Downpour score, composed by Daniel Licht and purchased from iTunes.co.uk. These are (in the order they appear): 1. Perp Walk 2. Silent Hill - Jonathan Davis 3. Downpour Intro 4. Hansel and Gretel 5. In Praise of the Han River (B4-A3) - The Host Soundtrack, Byeong Woo Lee.





0 comments: