Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gluglug Open Collab ft. NetherPing

Gluglug Open Collab ft. NetherPing

Lyricz Below Hopefully this has some approvement to what I did last time :/ Still seems a bit off beat. Also half-way through the verse I switched it up from in-game to lore. [Verse] When i'm rolling Kassadin, you know i'm kiting champs like Trynd. Castin' Force Pulse to the face and now you're slowed again. Doesn't matter what team I play, doesn't matter what champ I face. Never losing our towers when i'm ganking top & bot lane. Dropping you're health so low (solo), winning every battle; Void Stone. Just so you know i'm rackin up items with my gold. So behold my stricken force of nature, knowledge and behavior. Has me running circles around Valoran as a savior. Yeah and it isn't in my intentions, slayin' every single champion. Even if it means i'm you're one and last, only lament. But that's the way it has to go, I sacrificed myself to save your soul. Till the void in me implodes, the creatures of the dark will stay untold.





0 comments: