Wednesday, March 7, 2012

500 Days of Perfect - Jick - ep. 8 [You Are Perfect]

500 Days of Perfect - Jick - ep. 8 [You Are Perfect]

I know it's been a while, but I've been blocked. But, I finally got it up! :) Quick question: What do you think about a second season of Forever Is Forever?? :) -Nick: *slowly wraps his arms around his neck; deepens the kiss* -Joe: *wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him closer; smiles through the kiss* -Nick: *pulls away, slowly; looks into his eyes; whispers* Why couldn't you do that days ago? -Joe: *laughs a little; rests his head against his* Because I didn't know I could. -Nick: *smiles; closes his eyes* Mmm, where have you been all my life? -Joe: *kisses his nose; whispers* Searching for you. -Nick: *giggles softly; pulls him impossibly closer; looks at him, smiling* So? -Joe: *pulls away from him, getting down on one knee; grabs his hand; looks up at him, smiling* Nicholas Grant, would you do me the honor and become my boyfriend? -Nick: *smiles big; nods* I thought you'd never ask. -Joe: *picks him up, kissing him; spins him around* -Nick: *feels sparks soar thr! ough his body; puts a hand on his cheek; deepens the kiss slowly* -Joe: *sets him down; pulls away slowly; grabs his hands, smiling* You have no idea how happy I am right now. -Nick: *smiles* Oh, but I think I do. -Joe: *smiles; looks at his guitar* Were you playing? -Nick: *shrugs; walks over to his guitar; picks it up* More like writing. -Joe: *sits down; smiles* Play something for me. -Nick: *blushes a little* Really? -Joe: *smiles* Yeah. I want to hear you. -Nick: *smiles; nods; puts the guitar ...





0 comments: